16000 COVID-19 Hotline
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has clarified that the Coronavirus (Covid-19) helpline is NOT for those seeking their PCR or Rapid Antigen test results.
“People seeking their PCR or Rapid Antigen tests results should not call 16000,” the Ministry stated on social media.
How to get the results?
The results are provided by SMS. The 16000 Covid-19 helpline operates 24/7 providing a range of healthcare services but cannot give you PCR test results.
MoPH added that the range of healthcare services the hotline provides include:
- HMC urgent consultation service for non-life-threatening medical conditions - after selecting the language, press 3 for hmc and then press 1.
- Home delivery of medication from HMC pharmacies (for an additional fee) after selecting the language, press 3 for HMC and then press 2.
- The National Mental Health Helpline after selecting the language, press 4.
- Other questions related to Covid-19 - after selecting the language, press 1 and again 2 to speak to an agent.
- Home isolation patients seeking medical assistance - after selecting the language, press 1 and 3 to speak to a physician.
- Validation of vaccination status for those who received their Covid-19 vaccine abroad - after selecting the language, press 1 and again 1 to speak to an agent.
The 16000 COVID-19 hotline operates 24/7— ????? ????? ?????? (@MOPHQatar) January 17, 2022
The team can help you access a range of healthcare services pic.twitter.com/fHS0MATmIE
Important Update: MetroExpress Service ONLY Available via Karwa Taxi App from June 24
WhatsApp lets users hide profile photo, last seen from specific people
Box Office: Pixar's 'Lightyear' Underwhelms With $51 Million Debut as 'Jurassic World' Stays No. 1
Qatar ranks number one most peaceful country in Arab World